09/08/2020 12:31
Health
ITC
Development & Economy
Environment
Tourism
Agriculture
Women & development
Youth & Sport
Social Security
Education
G. Governance
Mauritania
 
             
 
         
 
  •  » 
  • Women & development
  Women & development  
     
Woman & Customs
Woman & Health
Woman & Society
Woman & Politic
Early Childhood
Feminine rights
Afficher
Articles 1-2 / 2   Premier> | Précèdent | Suivant | Dernier
Mauritania Health data
Access to potable water: 74%.Medical services: 9.091 persons per doctor. 70% of total population has no access to health services. Maternal mortality rate: 930/100.000. Infant mortality: 78.15 deaths/1,000 live births (2000 est.)Female Genital Mutilation (FGM): Mauritania as a country in which 25 percent of the women undergo FGM. Among Halpulaar women, over 95 percent undergo FGM.
Mauritania Gender Profiles
Mauritania is located in Northwestern Africa, bordering the North Atlantic Ocean, between Senegal, Mali, Algeria and Western Sahara. The Constitution established Mauritania as an Islamic republic and decrees that Islam is the religion of its citizens and the State, and the Government accordingly limits freedom of religion.

 

 

 




All rights reserved 2008 Mauritanian Development Gateway
Tel : 44 48 03 42 - 22 03 39 92 - Fax 525 30 23 - BP 4938
Email : mini@pmd.mr
Nombre de tous les visiteurs : #
Nombre de visiteur en ligne : #

Powered By: MajorSystems